Sunday, February 5, 2012

EMBODIED - MSFW RMIT STUDENT RUNWAY SHOW 2.


















Photography fashionising.com

Articles
 Renee Le Hunt:swimwear done right - http://www.fashionising.com/search/Renee+Le+Hunt

(note not direct quotes some answers have been altered)








Melbourne Spring Fashion Week provided an international platform to showcase my 2011 Graduate Collection - Embodied. I showed a capsule collection of six swimsuits which I developed from concept to finished product, focusing on fit and flattering the female form. This was a milestone in my time at RMIT University. The experience provided insight into the Fashion Industry and allowed me to reflect on my practise prior finishing my degree. The ability to see my designs featured in a professional industry setting was a moment to remember and something I feel very priveleged to be a part of. The talent at RMIT is undeniable and to be showcased amongst students with such astounding abilities who have been my friends for the past four years was a breath taking experience.

1 comment:

  1. Renee, All the time and effort spent on creating this collection is truly evident and comes through in the quality and aesthetic of your work!
    In recording and informing us on the production of Embodied it is clear
    how much passion you have in what you do :) I love it!
    Well done!
    Godbless,
    Chantelle

    ReplyDelete